- 2005 - Present: Private Practice
- 1996 - 2006: Intern and Licensed Therapist for MediCal and Cal Works Clinics
- Worked with a multi disciplinary team including Psychiatrists, Psychologist, Therapists, Case Managers and Substance Abuse Counselors. Assessments, planning and therapy for adults, families and children. Diagnosed and treated all. Specialized in work with adolescents and adults with chronic mental health issues. Groups for anger management, social skills, inter personal skills, depression and anxiety. Classes on peer mediation at a continuation school. Facilitator for Kern County Schools Leadership program. Acquired a grant for "gang intervention" and directed two summer camps for adolescents. Stress management and caregiver workshops.
- 1991 - 1997: Trainer and Facilitator
- Developed and taught classes and workshops for: Life Orientation (communication styles); Stress Management; Team Problem Solving Tools; Prioritizing Techniques for Teams; Facilitation Skills; Leadership Training for Managers; Building High Performance Teams; Creative Thinking and Problem Solving.
- 1991 - 1993: Management Analyst, Trainer and Facilitator
- Quality Improvement and Leadership classes for Navy R & D Center. Facilitating group problem solving and developing team Vision and Goals.
- 1986 - 1991: Head of Staff at Procurement Department - Navy R&D Center
- Administered budget of $10M; Supervised staff of 7 -10; facility and equipment acquisition and support; admin systems; management studies; facilitator for executive and line level teams.
- 1981 - 1986: Management Analyst at Navy R&D Center
- Leader and team member for studies focusing on administrative processes and policies; most efficient organization; staffing levels; facilities and equipment.
- 1977 - 1981: Manager, Navy Recreation Program
- Supervised a division of 6 Branches with 120 personnel for all recreation facilities and activities for Active Duty Military and DOD Civilians.
- 1969 - 1977: Army Music and Theatre Director
- Administered, produced and directed music and theatre programs at Ft. Riley, Kansas and in South Korea for military, DOD Civilians and their dependants.
- 1968 - 1973: Army Infantry Officer
- Recreation Program Officer. Ft Riley, Ks.
- 1981 - Present: Field Team Member
- China Lake Mountain Rescue Group
- 1991 - 1993: Developed and Facilitated Retreats
- All Faith Chapel and First Baptist Church